1. Your personal information is important to us We are committed to protecting your privacy. We recognise that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Allied Educational Services Pty Limited is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
2. Collecting information about you We only collect personal information to the extent that is necessary for the purpose of providing services to you. For example, when you apply for an account we may ask for your personal information such as:
- banking/credit card details etc.
3. Using and disclosing your personal information Any personal information you give us, we use solely for our business purposes, which may include:
- establishing your account with us;
- fulfilling our obligations under any contract with us;
- providing you with information about our products, services and special offers; and
- developing our products to better suit your needs and preferences.
We will not use or disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except in very limited circumstances such as where:
- disclosure is required by law; or
- you are in default of your account with us, in which case we
- may disclose your personal information to a collection agency for the purposes of recovering the debt.
4. Sending you promotional material We will not send you any promotional material if you inform us that you do not wish to receive such material. If you receive any promotional or other material from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may request that your name be removed from our list by calling Great Lengths Australia Office on 1300 138 452. Alternatively; you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Storage and security of your personal information We have taken all reasonable steps to keep any personal information which we hold about you secure against unauthorised access. Any personal information that we store on computers is stored using secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. We do not store any credit card details electronically thereby safe guarding your credit card details against computer fraud and hacking.
Only authorised personal are entitled to access your personal information. All of our authorised personal employees are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
6. Accessing and correcting personal information If at anytime you want to know what information we hold about you or you wish to have personal information that we hold about you updated, corrected or deleted please contact us by e-mailing Great Lengths on email@example.com. Alternatively, can call Great Lengths on 1300 138 452.